Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pulmicort Turbuhaler For Cough

F. MD Pa 'time now pal ─ ─ ghosts. 11.01

"Without the moon, and it did not matter.
MB"


Moonlight

Not that I'm complaining, I'm alone:
something I lost along the way
I did a little more humane, just a little.

will come in the morning, delayed
between the enjoyment of this night is your night
and ours, promised eternal appointment.

Believe it or not, I miss mine,
feel the void of sadness
another empty: melancholy
to notice you and not absent, plus absent.

past or not, our offense was
latent in every gesture was announced
causal love that the swift oblivion
was it you or was I?, No matter
resentatives ─ allow withered.

wonder Ah! That fall
flourished in spring time
perhaps the miracle of that crazy, very Mexican
Argentina,
voice, cadence, tone, aleph lover.

But no longer occurs, or happens to turn to me the meeting;
what I lost, I do not know, outside
uncertain state that is a memory which evoke.

Like yesterday when I saw you, regardless
my close and you go through again,
and even I could smile without remembering
mutual hatred over eternal.

And I'll see, insurance,
corridors of this labyrinth that is life
lots to beat.

And I see, without seeing, which look in the mirror
permanent
certainly something that is just a lie.




Manuel Emilio Castillo Silva. November
2007. November 2007!
ed. February 6, 2010.


*********

Mentidero of Fallacies. Virgilio Sofistófeles .

0 comments:

Post a Comment