Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inmagenes De Por Favor

F. MD '11 .04

telephone.

Contrary to my usual answered this morning just before breakfast, the phone line from my house, beautiful image, the "hotline", evocative of the time needed wired telecommunications, with subsequent induction of contact person: someone across thousands of feet of copper millimeter wide, also held a device, not just the voices and ears, but the hands were. So rarely do, that even I had some time off the audible alarm apparatus according to see, my hours, the caller ID, selecting my choice which correspond, and forget them at home. I had not actually answer, spent less than twenty seconds for the surprise of what happened, but what was happening at that moment happen more or less an act described by the phrase angrily hung up even more beautiful picture hanging phone, I remember those devices attached to a wall with a lever on which hung the receiver, end a call, or which was taken to launch it, in my childhood there were any, although, to be precise , I should say whipped annoying, but my excitement was rather angry and type aventaré mind a thousand devils, neither person nor contact, only a pre-recorded voice that I heard, more or less: "Good morning, this is a call from HSBC for Manuel Emilio Castillo Silva, we have very important information for you. Wait on the line, one of our officers will respond as soon as possible."

I'm unaware of such important information was that. I suppose it was convincing for the umpteenth time to take out insurance or any topic regarding non-payment of debts, "I doubt it, I am very satisfied, but anything is possible. He could even be a congratulation for the very next day of the Candelaria-happened and when someone reads these lines, to occur only in a few days at the time of writing them. Whatever, I was stunned: now so you can see, not only set up the banks with the right to stop when they please whatever you're doing, I suspect I'm not the only one I give away to your call, so generous to let you listen to a recording- , if at all, but, save list, intended to wait for those who answer them.

unpleasant and annoying enough is, if one calls in exchange for arranging business with any banking institution, almost always necessary arrangement for errors of the institution itself, "encountering the same situation: waiting bound, monotone music while crushing the psyche, pretentiously polite treatment, the suboptimal solution, "go to branch" being in the same branch llamásemos told us. I mean, this is bad enough, and for us to be outstanding addition to the hours he pleases who organizes these calls, however they have very specific schedule customer, if we can take ten or twelve rounds of the chorus the March of the Saints or any other typical crap for attention, "according to the occurrence advertising turn.

worst, however, is not the arrogance and bad manners that banks, not necessarily who work in them must be said: More than once I have been served with resignation by the person who serves me, well note the following procedure is intended to benefit of the institution, at the expense of those of us in front, and not place-in particular at least I have mentioned, present with this, but their example will spread, I fear, between different companies and corporations whose main tool of enforcement is the simulated telephone contact, and we already see, next year, spending half an hour a day or more taking stupid propaganda.

Definitely, I would have turned off the alarm again on my telephone.

Manuel Emilio Castillo Silva.
Lomas Verdes, on January 31, 2011.


*********

0 comments:

Post a Comment