Monday, January 31, 2011

Substituting Coconut Oil For Butter In Cookie

F. MD MDF

What if I say nothing?

Yes, it has to be this, the years, why talk is sometimes spare, sometimes, more. The awareness that I said, I say, what is not said never, never mind, after all. Mera policy, we, the speech. In other words, social thing. All that matters, when one looks the mirror-if you do, and if it does so without veils, "is what has been done. Complicated thing, when what is done is talk, say, tell. Or try.

five years has started in these pages to experience, symbols venture collections tested in principle by exercise, then not have another platform, after the habit, after all, at all, or almost. Other tribunes ordered, the usual ends up being boring exercise, I prefer it on paper. Of that you touch, smells and feels. That change, definitely, when he wrote, but then you erase or cross out what was said. Role of the good, the cheap or is at hand. Role of receiving what is imposed, but not always accepted. Paper, like yourself, like life: irreversible.

What I have said here that is valuable? For me, at the time, most of the pages, translation and broadcast included. At the time. For several days I've been reading them, leaving almost always after a few tens of minutes: past issues, situations resolved. And unresolved, of course. Few, indeed, I still like. And not always the least bad of the available in this space.

Some will even read these publications, perhaps. Some will remember them, sometimes serving him personal or error. Each one of those who have come to read. I barely reached to acknowledge, to recognize, in them. In all, come on. Acknowledge, yes, I was then, I've been, which I did not become. When you typed. And I like it. I love me thus formed. A trancazos, tumbling, thinking, even saying no avail. Although the above is useless and redundant. Yes, it must be that the reason why, years, I keep talking, but the word on, most of the time. Has to be that the reason why I do not give up.

Manuel Emilio Castillo Silva,
Lomas Verdes, on January 31 2011.


*********

Mentidero of Fallacies. Virgilio Sofistófeles .

0 comments:

Post a Comment