Saturday, November 8, 2008

Buy Nike Freeks Wrestling Shoes

meme ..

Well eye passed me a meme .. and although I do not like these things as I do, because I liked to nominate me as well I did a similar before .. about 14 things that make me happy, and this is just .. 6 I'm as happy as I have many more than 20 so I'm going to name 6 things than those I named before ..

RULES:
1) Link the person who invites us.
2) List 6 things that make us happy.
3) Tell the rules.
4) Choose to 6 people continue with the challenge.
5) Leave a comment on his blog.

what makes me happy:

1) Waking up and seeing the clock I realized that I can stay 5 minutes ..
2) Remove 15 or 20 photos to find a perfect like that I never tire of looking ..



(so well that the wallpaper I have: P)

3) know that in the closet I have the perfect dress should there be a last-minute appointment with the love of my life : P
4) nights of poker with my cousins \u200b\u200band my brothers:)
5) "the need for speed": P those seconds when driving, either by car or motorbike, where then you take and feel the wind speed and adrenaline and you feel free ..
6) to find a phrase, whether in song or in a text, those perfect phrases I had never heard before and feel like laws .. And

nominate: the Latin , Cesc , Anita , Nero , Karenvon and lost in life
if they want if they do not: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment