Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where To Buy Shower Doors

to see ..

This post gives me a little shame .. but good "fish from the mouth die" and get to "discuss" things to the dreamer term "compelled" to do this post ..


explain: comment on the blog Dalma on thalia .. said that she had terrible tail, then I as I can not do anything but play the fool I started to say that my line was better, then the dreamer asked me to do a post showing my tail .. (And since I'm hard to convince ..)


but good for is not misplaced either on this blog that I use as a guidebook to my beautiful city .. and beautiful apartment in this beautiful country: P thanks to the help of the magician I will show the most typical of Punta del Este ..



Fingers:








Conrad:






Bridge Bar:








and now I look:




















my tail is prettier than hers! : P

or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment