Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can I Take Yaz For Emergency Contraception?



A couple of weekends (5, 6 and 7 December) was held in Punta del Este the end of the Argentine TC2000.



The winner of the race was Bas Martín so (if it's Gorss having official website ..), but José María López, who had been away for points in the first place, finished seventh with New Honda Civic and took the title champion.





I did not go to see him but I saw made the track a few days before .. I had to spend with clients by car and was great to feel like a game of need for speed: P






What was good was that weekend was filled with tourists ..

(emm said that was good?)


was for the brave who made the track a few blocks from my work, and from there with my partner we heard all day like a hornet's nest ..

Apparently, from what I read, the track was a bit monotonous did not have many curves and stuff, but still had a couple of accidents ..







Finally .. some pics of the TC2000 in Punta ..






0 comments:

Post a Comment