Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Congratulatory Messages Preganancy

my favorite place .. Population growth

Maldonado There is a place that I love .. is far from my house so I will not ever .. but always looked to pass on the bus that goes to Montevideo and Maldonado reached, and always made me smile .. (And I have traveled many times .. especially when I was dating a Montevideo) is so beautiful .. is like a huge terrace is there, well on the road .. on the sea ..






with a breathtaking view ..




and is like a raise then I love how it looks in the light of sunny ..




and clear .. always passing bus had never seen anything else that has a statue there in the middle of the road .. a monument to Juan Díaz de Solís ..





























The truth is that there are many beautiful places in Maldonado, but this is my favorite:)




























0 comments:

Post a Comment