Monday, August 4, 2008

Facebook Picnik Love Quotes

Maldonado fast food ..

typical Maldonado are "cushy positions " or "carts " of food are everywhere ..



as my friend naty in Montevideo no carts hot dogs and just put it all at the same price, and all I mean all boiled egg, grated cheese, mushrooms .. to potato chips ! the truth that is buenisimo , one goes through the center and gets over the hunger and see the kids coming out of law school that the mother would buy a hot dog and one you crave .. and there is one every 2 feet overhead ..













are also churro carts .. god .. mm chocolate filling ..
















There

fried cake .. though few .. good and fried cake suddenly appear out of nowhere selling everywhere rainy days ..


















and Sunday at the fair include sausage carts .. good in the show is about everything until caramel apple ..












but I think the best thing in fast food Maldonado here in is "Cricket" is also an ice cream "cart " hamburgers, hot dogs, " tortugones " (which is like a giant hamburger cut into 4 to 2 people and you can put it all .. Creole chimichurri, mushrooms, etc. ..) and I think there are also sausages, but the burgers are better .. but best of this place is right in the center and open Maldonado anytime! I think I've never been closed ..





notice that this post is dedicated to you (no name you escrachar Non .. but you know you who you are ..) you ever wanted to know where getting sausages, good because you know for when you walk around here .. not be as sheathing and avisame if andás here and I'll go with you: P



and I thank my friend the magician which is a idol and helped me in depth research and photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment